Wednesday, August 26

Should I bring my old sprite comic here?

Way back in college, I think I started it my junior year, I made a really poorly made sprite comic.

Nobody really read it. And I doubt anybody really cares if I bring it here or not (with a new title, of course, since this is an anonymous blog for the time being), but what do you think? It was full of interesting observations, witty comments, and crude humor. It could give some of you a laugh. I think a lot of you, dear readers, would enjoy it!

Should I bring it over here and start up again?

I set up a poll over there in the side bar. Can you see it? It's right there, on the left! Still can't see it? I don't think I can make this more clear.

Here's a preview comic I made to show off the kind of humor involved in the comic:



So, vote whether or not I should bring it back. If you've got any comments about this, I welcome them below!
blog comments powered by Disqus